CAF Fine Renard Over ‘Sexy Remarks’
[Zambia Reports]CAF has fined Chipolopolo coach Herve Renard US $10, 000 for claiming the continental body was happy Zambia was eliminated from the tournament because it did not play "sexy football" to represent the continent at the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup in Brazil.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania