‘Seek Cervical Cancer Screening Early’
[Times of Zambia]THE Livingstone General Hospital is concerned that most women only seek medical attention for cervical cancer when the disease is in its late stage, thereby leading to death, head of Gynaecology and Obstetrics Isaiah Hansingo has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania