Hichilema Files Petition to Quash Defamation Charges
[Zambia Reports]United Party for National Developmet (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema has filed for a petition to quash his charges in the magistrate's court arguing it is an attempt to restrict his freedom of expression.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’