PF Takes On KCM On Foreign Contracts
[Zambia Reports]Government has accused Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) of creating a cartel after recently terminating the contract of a Brazilian firm U & M.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine