Western Province Convention Retains Most First Draft Constitution Articles
[Times of Zambia]FOR six days, delegates from the Western Province converged at the Mongu College of Education to discuss the supreme law of the land, the Republican Constitution.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’