Drug Abuse a Problem for All, Says Lungu
[Times of Zambia]HOME Affairs Minister Edgar Lungu has said drug abuse is not a problem of abusers alone but that it affects everybody in society, hence Government's support to the Drug Enforcement Commission (DEC).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries