Sakeni Scoffs At UPND’s Vote-Buying Accusations
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT says the accusations from the opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) that there is buying of votes in Mpongwe constituency is false and irresponsible.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine