Member of Parliament Cautions Public On Rebased Currency
[Times of Zambia]Mansa -MANSA Central Member of Parliament (MP) Kennedy Sakeni has cautioned members of the public against accepting third parties when exchanging the old currency with the rebased kwacha.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe