BOZ to Control Annual Lending Rates
[Times of Zambia]THE Bank of Zambia (BoZ) has introduced a 30 and 42 per cent seal to control annual lending interest rates charged by non-bank financial institutions on customers.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania