Kalungwishi Invests U.S.$8 Million in Sugar Plantation
[Times of Zambia]KALUNGWISHI Estates Limited, the producers of Kasama sugar have invested more than US$8 million in the sugar plantation in the Northern Province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine