Kasanka Park Hosts 300 Tourists in One Month
[Times of Zambia]KASANKA Trust National Park has hosted more than 300 tourists in less than one month due to the massive migration of straw-coloured fruit-bats from the Democratic Republic of Congo between November and December every year.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine