500 Firms Face Deregistration
[Times of Zambia]MORE than 500 companies out of 725, which were threatened with deregistration for failure to file annual returns still face deregistration because they have not done so up to now.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania