Media Part of the Solution in Fight Against GBV
[Gender Links]"I doubt that I would tell my story to the media if I were a victim of gender-based violence (GBV). The media would portray me as someone who asked for the abuse rather than sympathising with me." This is what Mildred*, who lives in Mazabuka District in Zambia thinks of the media in relation to GBV.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba