Zamanco to Invest $U.S.60 Million in Manganese Project
[Times of Zambia]ZAMANCO minerals Limited an Australian firm is to invest about US$60 million (about K300 billion) dollars in its mining operations in Zambia, where it is developing a manganese project in Central Province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania