Shamenda Was Within Law On Minimum Wage, Rules Court
[Times of Zambia]THE Lusaka High Court has ruled that Labour Minister Fackson Shamenda was within the law when he announced new minimum wages for domestic, shop and general workers.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania