Lubambe Mine Pumps $450 Million in Concetrator
[Times of Zambia]LUBAMBE Mine has invested US$50 million in the construction of a 2.5 million tonne capacity concentrator making total investments in mine to US$450 million.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’