Construction Council Probes Sewer Deaths
[Times of Zambia]THE National Council for Construction (NCC) has launched investigations into the accident in which five workers died after the earth collapsed on them as they were working on a sewer line in Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security