Mwale Ordered for My Arrest, Witness Tells Court
[Times of Zambia]A WITNESS yesterday testified that former Mines Minister Maxwell Mwale ordered for his arrest for investigating the controversy surrounding the mining licence between Zhongui International Mining Industry Group Limited and Alliance Resources Limited.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children