ZEMA Approves U.S.$450 Million New Acid Plant
[Times of Zambia]THE Zambia Environmental Management Agency (ZEMA) has approved the construction of the US$450 million second acid plant by Mopani Copper Mines (MCM) Plc in Mufulira as part of the current smelter upgrade project.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’