Kenneth Kaunda Eulogises Wife Betty
[Times of Zambia]FIRST Republican President Kenneth Kaunda has described his late wife Mama Betty as a devoted mother who looked after family affairs well and that she has left a solid legacy of love and togetherness.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries