Crumbling Schools, Who Should Care?
[Times of Zambia]The testimony that Lusaka Girls School has produced world class professionals that walk with their heads high is summed up in this inscription on a wall above the entrance to the administration block; 'Through these halls walk the finest people in the world'. In as much as these worlds could have rung true when they were written, the same could not be said about the 79-year-old school which has started crumbling of old age right before the very eyes of teachers and pupils.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe