Sata Unveils K27 Trillion Roads Project
[Times of Zambia]PRESIDENT Michael Sata has launched the K27 trillion roads project dubbed 'Link Zambia-8000' with a stern warning to the Road Development Agency (RDA) against corruption in the engagement of contractors for the road works.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe