KCM Forestry Project to Create Jobs
[Times of Zambia]VICE-PRESIDENT Guy Scott has said the community-based forestry programme implemented by Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) in Chingola will help create employment and improve the living standards of locals in the area.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’
- ‘Zambia can be answer to food insecurity’