Chatty Permanent Secretary in the Firing Line Over UNWTO
[Zimbabwe Standard]TOURISM and Hospitality Industry permanent secretary, Sylvester Maunganidze's job is on the line following statements he made to Parliament which Cabinet felt undermined preparations for the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) 20th general assembly.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’