Zambia Records K113 Billion June Trade Surplus
[Times of Zambia]ZAMBIA has recorded a trade surplus valued at K113.6 billion in June 2012 from K278.3 billion recorded in May 2012, representing a decline of 59.2 per cent.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’