‘Sakala Ordered Me to Withdraw K500 Million’
[Times of Zambia]A ZAMBIA Air Force (ZAF) officer yesterday told a magistrate's court that former ZAF Commander, Andrew Sakala, on election day last year, ordered him to withdraw K500 million from one of the accounts.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’
- ‘Zambia can be answer to food insecurity’