‘Ex-Polls Chief Received $90,000 From Mauritius’
[Times of Zambia]A LUSAKA Magistrate's Court yesterday heard that former Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) deputy director of information technology, Mpundu Mfula received US$90,000 through a Mauritian firm for the supply of election materials and desks among other items.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe