Court Adjourns DBZ Appeal Hearing to October
[Times of Zambia]A PANEL of three Supreme Court judges yesterday adjourned to October 11, this year an appeal hearing in which JNC Holdings, Post Newspapers Limited and Mutembo Nchito have appealed against a High Court judgment to pay Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) K14 billion.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe