Witness Explains Armco’s K250 Million, Truck Deal
[Times of Zambia]A WITNESS yesterday told a Lusaka Magistrate's court that he was informed that the K250 million which he lent former managing director Mohammad Patel was meant for workers' salaries and was offset through a Tata truck from the firm.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’