Zambian Company Sues Biti, Pasi
[Zimbabwe Standard]Bulawayo -A Zambian company has sued Finance minister, Tendai Biti and the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) commissioner-general, Gershem Pasi, after the revenue collector's employees destroyed its 30-tonne consignment of potatoes under unclear circumstances.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’