Break the Deathly Silence On Death Penalty!
[Times of Zambia]THE petition by inmates on the death row at Mukobeko Maximum Security Prison in Kabwe who have sued the Attorney-General over alleged delays by the Supreme Court to hear their appeals once again underscores a serious human rights issue which cannot be glossed over.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’