Ex-Minister Konga Collapses During Probe
[Times of Zambia] FORMER Energy and Water Development minister, Kenneth Konga was yesterday admitted to St John's Medical Hospital in Lusaka's Woodlands area after he collapsed during interrogations with investigative wings.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries