GBV – Chindwin Barracks Women Cry Foul
[Times of Zambia] SOME women at Chindwin Barracks in Kabwe have complained of what they term increased harassment each time they report cases of gender based violence suffered at the hands of soldiers.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’