Groundnut Plant on Cards in Katete
[Times of Zambia] GOVERNMENT has set aside K20 billion for the establishment of a groundnut process plant in Katete District in Eastern Province, to enhance value addition, provincial Minister Charles Banda has disclosed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries