Govt-Zim Joint Commission to Bolster Development
[Times of Zambia] THE creation of a Joint Permanent Commission between Zambia and Zimbabwe is a valuable framework that will help overcome challenges faced by the two landlocked countries, President Michael Sata has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’