45,000 Access Mopani VCT Facilities
[Times of Zambia] MOPANI Copper Mine (MCM) has provided Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) services to 45,000 people through its medical facilities.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries