Sata Appoints New ZSIC Chief
[Times of Zambia] PRESIDENT Michael Sata has appointed chartered insurer, George Silutongwe, as managing director for the Zambia State Insurance Corporation (ZSIC).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe