ESMAZ Nets U.S.$26 Million From Singapore Auction
[Times of Zambia] GEMIFIEDS Plc has raised US$26 million from the auction of rough emeralds which was recently held in Singapole early this month, Emeralds and Semi-Precious Stone Miners Association of Zambia (ESMAZ) has revealed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries