Women to Climb Mount Kilimanjaro to Raise Gender Violence Awareness
[Monitor] Two Zambian women are expected to join other African women in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania to raise awareness on the increased cases of gender-based violence in the country.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities