Mini-Bus Drivers Protest Against Traffic Cops
[Times of Zambia] SCORES of public mini-bus drivers in Lusaka yesterday staged a protest against alleged corrupt practices by some road traffic patrol officers who are allegedly demanding money from them for traffic offences.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries