Mini-Bus Drivers Protest Against Traffic Cops
[Times of Zambia] SCORES of public mini-bus drivers in Lusaka yesterday staged a protest against alleged corrupt practices by some road traffic patrol officers who are allegedly demanding money from them for traffic offences.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities