Mbala Accident – State Supports Families
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has provided financial and material support to families of all the 12 people who died following an accident on Friday night on the Mbala-Nakonde Road.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities