Mbala Accident – State Supports Families
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has provided financial and material support to families of all the 12 people who died following an accident on Friday night on the Mbala-Nakonde Road.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries