KCM Copper Sales Drop
[Times of Zambia] REVENUE from copper sales at the Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) in the quarter ended December 31, 2011 slumped by more than 50 per cent compared to the same period in 2012.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’