State Ponders London Judgment Registration
[Times of Zambia] JUSTICE Deputy Minister Ngosa Simbyakula yesterday told Parliament that his ministry was in the process of raising a Cabinet Memorandum on whether the Government should register the London judgment against the late President Frederick Chiluba and others in the High Court of Zambia.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’