UPND Leader Hichilema Comes Under Fire
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has castigated United Party for National Development (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema for allegedly misleading and inciting chiefs in Southern Province over the realignment of Chirundu and Ithezi-Thezi districts.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania