Comesa to Raise U.S$1Billion for Infrastructure
[Times of Zambia] THE Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) has said it plans to raise at least US$ 1billion for infrastructure development in the region.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania