Maamba Collieries to Realise U.S.$23 Million From Coal Sales
[Times of Zambia] MAAMBA Collieries Limited (MCL) has projected to sell 360,000 tonnes of high grade coal worth US$23 million this year, head of corporate affairs Jonadhan Lavu has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania