Govt to Scrap School Fees
[Times of Zambia] GOVERNMENT has said it plans to completely scrap all fees in schools but is currently constrained by the huge amounts of money being spent on the purchase of maize through the Food Reserve Agency (FRA).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania