FODEP Slams Msanzala Violence
[Times of Zambia] THE FOUNDATION for Democratic Process (FODEP) in Eastern Province has condemned the fracas that took place in Msanzala Constituency over the weekend.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine