Three Lusaka Defilers Caged 20 Years
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-THE Lusaka High Court has sentenced three Lusaka men to 20 years imprisonment each, with hard labour, for defiling girls under the age of 10.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries