Luo Castigates Kabwe Council Officials
Times of Zambia (Ndola)-LOCAL Government Minister Nkandu Luo yesterday castigated the Kabwe Municipal Council (KMC) for failing to clean a drainage canal resulting in most houses being submerged in rain water and sewer effluent.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries